
I can't sleep again. At least this time I have a good reason. Stephen called tonight. Casey and Gavin will not be making the trip up here this weekend. I am so torn up inside it hurts. I haven't seen them in 2 months. I've seen pictures. He's getting so big. And he smiles...alot...a big toothless grin. I hear him over the phone when I talk to Stephen. He's trying to say SOMETHING, you can just tell.
I thought being a Bubbe was supposed to be easier than being a parent. I wonder if I'll ever get to find out.
My heart is broken. I'm such a baby.
Friday, September 5, 2008
I Miss Him
Labels:
On Being A Quiet Grandparent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh honey i so know this pain. and i am so sorry you are having it! drat! big hugs...
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox
Post a Comment