Friday, December 5, 2008

Looking Back...

As most of you know, the reason I haven't posted much in the past few months is because I haven't had anything happy to say. I wish I had some good news to share with you today, but alas, I don't. But I have been thinking back over the past year and while there have been MANY low points, there have been some great times too. Such as:

  • The Blogger's Cruise-I finally got to meet all the wonderful people who have now become my family. I remember Lisa and I running around Jamacia trying to get all of our shopping done before we missed the ship.
  • Girls Disney Daze-I can't remember the last time I drank so much in such a short period of time. Of course there was the "diddling of the duck", THE picture, THE video, and Jaime and Laura learned of my neurosis of trucks and ducks.
  • The birth of Gavin Riley Scott-Such a day that was, oh vey! But in the end, I was graced with a beautiful grandson, of which I am so very proud.
  • Those "HOT" 3 weeks-I might have been laid-off of my job, but the 3 weeks after that day will always give me goose bumps.
  • My new home-I did not expect to be spending so much time in my new home, but I still love it each and every day.
  • Gator football season-It's not over yet, but it's been a great season! I especially enjoyed spending Saturday mornings with Brett watching ESPN's Gameday and discussing the games of the day.
What good memories do YOU have of the last year?

3 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well i got to see you three different times!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Anonymous said...

Waking up each morning turning on my computer and finding my new family is still on the other end of it.

Anonymous said...

Disney Daze was awesome! We have to do that again someday, but I am not sure when my liver will permit it.

While it might not have been the year you wished for, I am glad you have so many fond memories to look back on.

Jamie