And oh what a time it was!
There was just too much fun, laughter and drinking to put into one post. It was so good to see old friends and meet the "newbies". At some times, I felt like a true rock star. The food was good, the beaches were great, the shopping non-existent (for me, anyway), the dancing, the singing, the shows...I could go on and on. 2 days in New Orleans and 5 days aboard ship, it was surely a trip I will not soon forget.
As you can see from the above picture, we've added another Princess to the royal court. She loves her tiara and wore it proudly, as did we all.
It will be a very long time before I will be able to see everyone in the same place again. But I will always have the memories. And for this, I am so grateful.
More pics can be found here: http://picasaweb.google.com/PrincessElaine82
Sunday, February 15, 2009
My Ship Has Sailed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
pictures are the best souvenirs. I'm glad you enjoy it. One day I will be on that picture
aww! im so happy u had such a Great time!!!
Post a Comment