It's time again for me to re-assess life. Things are just not going the way I had planned. I'm very confused and so unsure of myself, which is very unusual. It's kind of scary. So I need to take some time and figure out what I need to do to be happy.
I said back in July, "when one door closes another one opens." The door seems to be shut pretty tight right now and I must find a way to re-open it. I need to find the right tools and abilities to get the door open and find my path.
Going silently into that gentle night...
Saturday, March 21, 2009
That Time Again
Labels:
Signing Off For a Bit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you will find your way, i know you will... you have come this far for a reason. hang in there!
hugs, bee
xoxoxooxoxoxoo
Your time is coming....I feel it in my very soul. Hang in there sweetie.
Hugs,
Lori
Post a Comment