
My how time flies! Yes, it was 1 year ago today that my beautiful grandson Gavin Riley Scott was born. I swear it seems like only yesterday. But oh my how he's grown.
He talks to me on the phone...well, kind of. Mostly I talk to him and sing his favorite song to him. I hear he is walking on his own and has a small vocabulary including, "da, da" and "no, no". As well, he has no time for baby food anymore...he likes "real" food, especially pasta.
Mom and I will be driving down to Lakeland tomorrow for his birthday party. I can't wait. Check the blog next week for details and pictures.
In the words of my favorite Empress: "Have a great weekend! I know I will!"
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Happy Birthday Gavin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my gosh, a year ALREADY??? yikes! have fun honey, i know you will!
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
HappY Birthday Gavin!! Have a great time Elaine!
WOW a year! Can't wait to see new pictures of him. I'm glad you're getting to see him. So how much longer before you take him on a cruise?
Give him a huge hug for me...princess susan...the one that will have a empty nest soon...
love ya
Post a Comment