I have sleeping issues; I can't do it often. I decided to start this blog for those nights when the TV is filled with "Paid Programming" and the TV Guide channel has the most interesting show on. So instead, I will write. About what, I'm not sure. Give me time to learn how to do this. I may not have flashy pictures or U Tube (spelt wrong on purpose) videos right away, but I will work on it. I may rant and rave, or talk of the ironies of life...I hope I can keep your attention. Work with me.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am very patient and proud of you for starting a blog. I just recently (with the help of my daughter and her fiance) figured out how to make a "My Space" page. I still haven't made a FaceBook page (like everyone else has already done). I thinking writing your own blog can be very therapeutic....maybe I should consider one also. Hmmm...EVIL.
only one suggestion honey... please turn off the dreaded word verification.... please? and i'll happily come along for the ride!
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxxoxoxoxo
Anybody who can call you a friend is a very lucky person. I am even lucky to be able to call you sistah princess. I can't sleep either, so I am sure I will be keeping you company here at night!
Post a Comment