Friday, July 25, 2008

It's Getting Harder and Harder...

And so it goes.....
I've moved into the house. All that is left to do is hang the pictures. The hardest part is over. But when I can't even get motivated to hang a few pictures, I know something is not quite right. I look deep into myself, too much I believe, and I find myself, well, sad. I should be very happy right now...new cozy home, new grand baby, and job searching for that next adventure. But I'm just worn out. While I want to use this blog to share my life and adventures with my family and friends, I must admit, I'm not much in a sharing mood. And so it is, that I sign off again for a bit until that time when I can share happy and fun thoughts with all.
No worries, this too shall pass.

5 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sweetie put on your tiara and you will feel better. i wish i was there to take you out someplace...

hugs, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Nanette said...

I'm here Elaine!!

Nanette said...

BTW Did you go see the movie I recommended to you?? Go see it. It's going to make you feel good or it's going to make you grab an airplane to a greek island find a handsome man and stay there. LOL

Anonymous said...

Elaine, when you feel down in the dumps. Just put the video of John's birthday in the machine and laugh your @ss off.

BIG ED

Anonymous said...

TIARAS BRING SMILES!!!! THINKING OF YOU SWEETIE.

BIG HUGS,
CATMAMA044 - LORI