Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Peeps


In previous blogs I've spoken about how important my friends are to me. Each and every one of them is special to me in their own certain way. Problem is, not a one of them live close by, and the one that does is always traveling. I realized that recently when I wanted to go out and grab a bite to eat. I hate going to restaurants and bars alone. So, I ordered pizza. But I digress. My friends are spread out all over the country. Were it not for the internet and e-mail, I don't know how I would survive. So if you will indulge me, I would like to give a shout out to a few of my closest friends:

Thing 1 and Thing 2-my best friends in high school. Too bad their wives won't let them come for a visit.

The Captain is Real-introduced me to Captain Morgan and Orange soda. Now drinks vodka.

When You Sit on It, It Vibrates-can drink any man under a table and then some.

I Haven't Had Enough Steroids Yet-don't make her mad. And where is that DAMN RING!

I'm From New York, I'm a Jewish Mother and I Have a Pistol-makes me laugh so hard I pee my pants.

Why Am I Surrounded by ALL the Crazies?-One of the smartest people I know. Has a sick, sick, sense of humor.

Get Out of My Way Or I Will Take You Down-devoted mother and friend. Just don't stand too close to her.

This is MY Life...Piss Off-thinks she's the one who is crazy, but she's not.

There's No Such Thing As Too Many Cruises- I miss her more than she will EVER know.

Although there are times when I am lonely, I know that I am never TRULY alone.

4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hey girl, i'll be seeing you in about a week! woo hoo!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Welcome to the Madness said...

Bee...CAN'T WAIT!

Princess Laura said...

So which one am I? because you know it's all about me! ME! ME! ME!

Welcome to the Madness said...

Princess Laura-
You vibrate and rock my world!
e.