
After another spectacular win last night by my GATORS, I can't help but look ahead to December 6th and the SEC championship. It is here where the GATORS will play the Alabama Crimson Tide (ask me what that is, I couldn't tell you, but I think it's some sort of an elephant or something) and hopefully give them a beating of a lifetime. Then my friends, it's on to Miami, January 8th, where we will play for the national championship. With all that's going on in my life, I am ever so thankful to have football to look forward to every Saturday.
On another note, may I just mention the following: I hate cold weather. Now I know most of the people who read this blog are from the North and are forever telling me how "cold" is all relative. I don't care. Here in Florida, the thermometer will not surpass 70 degrees AT ALL this week. As a matter of fact the high today is only 59 and tonight will be in the 30's. Ick. It hurts all the way to my bones when it's this cold. I hate sitting with my shoulder's shrugged all day. I presently have 3 layers of clothes on. I know, I know, I should be happy that I don't have to shovel snow. And I am. But I still wish I was in the Caribbean somewhere.
Another rant over.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
The Tide is Changing!!
Labels:
Bitch and Moan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i KNOW!! what is with this cold weather. this morning i slid the door open to go on the terrace with my coffee and couldn't get back inside fast enough! it was 62!!!
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Here !! Here!! Still in the 80's Never on 50's Never!
It's a shame there is not a CARNIVAL ship on the Great Lakes so you can take a cruise up here when it's 70 0r 80 here and 90 or 100 down there. I cruise in the winter to leave the cold. You could cruise in the summer to get away for the heat.
Post a Comment