
I don't even know where to begin. I had such a great day with Stephen, Casey, Gavin and my Mom. It's not a day I will be forgetting too soon, that's for sure.
Gavin loved all his gifts. Especially the wagon. To see just how much fun he had, check out the pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/PrincessElaine82
I found that if you hold his hands up in the air and say "Cruise ship" he laughs and giggles non-stop. I taught him the Gator chomp and he seemed to have liked that too.
Stephen and Casey are amazing parents. They are so good with him and you can tell how much he loves them. His eyes light up and he smiles a giant grin whenever they walk in a room. He has started eating baby food. While he likes the cereal, he's not so crazy about the fruit. In time, I'm sure. He sits up on his own and loves it when you read to him. He's also wild about peek-a-boo and patty cake.
It was hard leaving them. With the way things are, I'm not sure when I will get to see them again. But one thing is for sure...it will be a very long time before the memory of seeing them will fade from my mind and my spirit.
Happy Holidays to all!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Lasting Memories
Labels:
On Being A Quiet Grandparent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so happy for you.
:) I'm so happy for you!! BTW Congratulations!! If your son if a good parent being so young it means you did something good. Don't you think ? :)
how lovely my princess!!! the baby is so adorable! just priceless! and i know you are thrilled about the good parents too... have a wonderful holiday!
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment