Yes, I know I still have 40 hours until I leave. But with all the running around I have to do tomorrow, I'm not sure I will have time to blog.
So, in 40 hours, I will board a plane to New Orleans, where I will spend 2 fun days hanging with the other Princesses and the Crew, as we wait to board the Carnival Fantasy on Saturday. Then it's 5 fun-filled days aboard the ship. Activities include a PJ Party in the piano bar (wait til you see the pajama's I've chosen to wear...you'll love 'em), a special beach excursion for blogger's only and a Male Nightgown Contest (Yo, Kevin!!). I promise lots and lots of pictures when I get back. Until then, I've posted a picture from last year's blogger's cruise. This picture is of Princess Sue, the quiet one, Princess Laura, the sweet and innocent, myself,(Princess Elaine, the quiet and single) and Princess Barb, the good one. Since then, we've crowned 2 other Princesses: Princess Nanni of the Muchos Huggos, and Princess Lori, the happy one. Unfortunately, Nanni and Lori will not be able to join us, but I hope to meet them in person one day soon.
So, off I go for some rest and relaxation. But more importantly, some time away from the issues that have been bringing me down. I'm NOT packing THEM in my suitcase!
Later Gators!!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Bon Voyage!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i am so happy that you are going princess elaine! i remember when that photo was taken, i saw it in fact! hugs...
smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxo
Bon Voyage!!!!
Muchos huggos
Princess Nanni
Bon voyage! I can't wait to hear all about it when you return home. Jamie
Post a Comment