
As I sit on my back patio, it is a beautiful night: the moon high in the sky so bright, reggae music playing from the CD player, listening to the crickets chirp and the sound of the waves hitting the shore are in the background. It makes me want to be in Jamaica, mon.
Soft breezes, beautiful beaches, fruity drink in my hand. I am on a hammock on the beach. The hammock is hung between 2 beautiful palm trees, reggae playing in the background. Ahh...this is my Jamaica. Now I know there are many of the "crew" who believe that this wonderful country is full of scoundrels trying ever so hard to make a buck. "Can I braid your hair, sistah?" or "I've got some good green here for ya my, sistah." Once you get past all of them and get to the beach, I swear, it's heaven on earth. I need a little piece of that heaven right now. I think I'm as close as I'm going to get for the time being. And it is good enough for me.
"Don't worry, bout a ting....every little ting gonna be arie'"
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Heaven For Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's a good princess!
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment