Wednesday, May 7, 2008

VENT!!


I promised myself I wouldn't use this blog as an area to bitch. Well, I'm not even a week into this, and here I am about to spill.
MEAN PEOPLE SUCK! Maybe it's an ego thing, but I truly dislike it when people are mean to me or dislike me for no apparent reason. Now if I have harmed someone in some way, then I would expect to be treated like dirt. But damn, why are people mean for no apparent reason? Do mean people wake up in the morning and say, "I think I'm just gonna be mean and nasty to everyone today", or is it a spur of the moment thing? I always told my kids, before you speak, you have a split second to decide what you will say and how you will react to other's words...use that second wisely. What's worse, is that some mean people can't even be mean to your face...they go behind your back and stick you with their nastiness. How wrong is that?
Rant over.

2 comments:

Nanette said...

Bitch all you want is your blog.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

but how do you REALLY feel honey? ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo