Sunday, June 1, 2008

Word of the Week


Drumroll please....

chockablock adjective * very full

Now why this word? Presently, I am chockablock of desire... Desire for what you may ask? Well, there are many things, but I won't go into all of them.
Lisa, my sister, is out on the Navigator of the Seas this week with her husband. She has sent many text messages to me from the Caribbean. It sounds as if she is having a blast...and I am truly happy for her. However, her trip does remind me that I am still 8 months and 3 days from seeing my favorite family and 8 months and 5 days from actually setting foot on a ship again.

Call me crazy, and I might just be, but I'm getting a bit tired of sitting home on the weekends. Mind you, I do find ways of keeping myself busy; packing, shopping running errands, etc. However, at night, I wouldn't mind going out for a drink or to a movie. And to be brutally honest, doing those things alone is not only boring but a bit embarrassing. Therefore, I would like to find someone to spend quality time with. I am chockablock of desire to find a companion. (Please, no pity parties here...just spouting off a bit.)

But I don't want to end this blog on a down note, so I leave you with this question:
How many people (other than the present numbnuts running for President) do you know that are chockablock of shit?

Have a great week chockablock of fun!

3 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

what about the rest of congress???

ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxooxoxooxo

Anonymous said...

You were certainly on a roll. You go gurl.....any news on the baby?

Anonymous said...

Elaine, I know that picture is not you.