Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Being Anal is Not Fun


7:00 p.m. If you look to the right of this blog, you will see links to some of my favorite blogs. Do you see the WIDE spaces between the links??? IT'S DRIVING ME MAD!! I have tried to fix this for 2 damn days, have spent at least 6 hours trying to repair this. Why, you may ask? Why all this work because of a few spaces? Because I'm anal. Also known as Type A personality.
You know who we are...the ones that have the most organized desks at work. Our houses are spotlessly clean, or so we would like you to believe (most of the crap is thrown in the closet). Everything in our drawers are folded neatly. We normally have exact change at the cash register (can't have change LAYING around). One thing out of place and, "OH MY G-D! THE WORLD MAY END!"
Lord knows I have tried to break free of this addiction. I must admit, I'm getting better at it. I can actually leave the dinner dishes in the sink for more than an hour before I MUST put them in the dishwasher (proper place). When I go on vacation, I don't HAVE to put my dirty clothes in the dirty clothes bag, I can leave them on a chair. However, I haven't worked this out at the office yet. I still leave my desk every day, with every pen, pencil and pad in it's proper place. Oh, and a list of "To Do" items for the next day.
But no, this spacing thing has gotten to my inner anal. I have gone as far as to join a techie group to try and get help. I'm pacing the floors waiting for an answer. Could someone please pull this corncob out of my anal?

Update: 9:20 p.m. Corncob released. Issue resolved. Now maybe I can get some sleep.
Thank you Danny. I owe you.

3 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

whew! well there you go... (smile)

hugs, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Well, this should drive you even buggier....I am viewing the page now and there are NO spaces between the list of your favorite blogs. (BTW, you sound EXACTLY like my husband...he drives me INSANE.)

Hugs,
Lori

Princess Laura said...

It looks okay to me now too!

If you want I can get Scott to give you lessons on how to leave dishes in the sink for days on end!

And I can give you lessons on picking up and leaving your desk a mess at work! I'll write it down for you... umm do you have a pen I can borrow?

Viva La Revolution sugar!

Princess Laura