
I could go into a lengthy discussion as to why I haven't blogged of late. I could tell you it is because I have been too busy. I could tell you it is because Lynn's death had such a profound effect on me that it caused me to change my outlook on life and I needed time to think. I could tell you that I was terribly ill over the last 3 weeks and was barely able to make it out of bed. But I won't. Instead, I will just give you the highlights of events that have occurred since my last post and promise that I will try harder to write more often.
- Due to circumstances beyond my control, I resigned my position at my new job. I am therefore unemployed again, however, I am in very good spirits that another opportunity will present itself soon.
- I still have not seen Gavin since July 4th, but I HAVE seen pictures and he is getting bigger and cuter by the day! I am hoping to make a trip to Lakeland, where Stephen, Casey and Gavin recently moved back to, in 2 weeks.
- Brett and I are getting along FABULOUSLY! We are spending some real quality time together and I am loving every minute of it.
- Max has been sick, but is doing better.
- Laura went on a cruise, Kevin went to Europe, and Jaime went on a driving tour of the South and none of them invited me! LOL!
- John and the ever-lovely Heidi are expecting their first born on May 15th. (which also happens to be Lisa's birthday)
- Virginia got a job! YEAH!!
- The Blogger's Cruise is 4 months from today.
3 comments:
Elaine, Glad to see you back on your blog. I see a lot of better things coming your way. Things have to start going your way I'm positive of that.
BIG ED
Oh....I am so glad you are back to blogging. With your talent, I am sure you will find a better job soon. In the mean time, GO HUG THAT BABY!!!! Babies make everything better.
Hugs,
Lori (Catmama)
Why am I just learning about all of this via your blog?? We haven't seen each other in so long.. I figured you were off busy enjoying your new job and having all types of new adventures.
Please call me!! Let's meet up soon. We'll be tailgating on campus Saturday if you're going to the game - or just want to hang out!
Love you
-p
Post a Comment