
The move went as well as could be expected. There were a few little hiccups, but nothing major. I've been spending my time looking for a job, unpacking boxes, and re-arranging furniture. I would love to tell you that the above picture was taken at my beach, but I can't. I've yet to find my camera. But my beach looks something like this. :) I've been down to the shore once so far, and that was for only 5 minutes. I am sure once life becomes more settled I will have many pictures to share with all of my beach.
I've also yet to see a cruise ship go by my home. Mind you, I've been a bit too busy to look but I will try to make time this weekend. I'm not really sure I want to see the ships sail away without me. I've done the math and considering how far in debt being laid-off has left me, I believe my next cruise will be with Gavin for his 5th birthday. This is assuming of course Stephen and Casey will let me take him. 4 years seems very far off before I set foot on a ship again, but hey, I've survived worse, right? :)
Back to the grind I go...but I don't mind...I'm livin' the dream. I'm living near the beach!
p.s. Don't you just hate those :) at the end of a sentence. I know I do.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
At the Beach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i am so happy for you honey, living by the beach!
i have a friend that calls that cymba or whatever her name is shamu! i thought that was so funny!
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I'm used to seeing the ships leaving without me. You'll get used to it. At least we see then. It;s been 2 years for me and like you I don't know when I'm going to be able to take another. I hope is less than 4 years. At least I have John that from time to time let me visit and at least get to smell a cruise ship. I'm glad you are happy by the beach. Now you need a job and a boyfriend. :) Sorry I like then JA!
Post a Comment