
Arrrggghhhhhh.....!!!!!! Do you know how frustrating it is when you give someone really good advice and they TOTALLY ignore you??? What's more frustrating is the fact that they didn't listen to you is going to affect many, many people in a bad way. What's worse, I cannot do anything about it. Frustrated, frustrated, frustrated. I feel the need to hit something. A wall. No wait, already did that when my advice was ignored. I think I shall go uproot some of my plants for the move to let out some of my frustration in a constructive manner. Very unusual for me, don't ya think?
Ugghhhh........
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
FRUSTRATION!!
Labels:
Bitch and Moan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happens to me all the time, E. Very frustrating. Great pic, though.
Hugs,
Lori
Many times...I'm working on that right. 2 people whom I love a lot. They don't listen..oh well
Post a Comment